Uninhabited until its discovery and as preview of what we can see in modern days, St. Helena became one of the first islands in the world to be governed by a company instead of nation when Oliver Cromwell granted the Honorable East India Company a charter to govern the island.
Probably the most famous guest of the island is, by far, a militar genius that spoke french with a heavy corsican accent and that was affectionately nicknamed as le petit caporal by his soldiers: Napoleon Bonaparte.
All the papers used in this notebook are certified by FSC and PEFC, which means that they meet all requirements for sustainable forestry.MEASURES & MATERIALS
- Dimensions are 9x14 cm (3½″ x 5½″).
- 1 "Sunshine Yellow" 270g cover.
- 40 pages of Munken Polar 90g paper.
- One color 1225U letterpress printing.
- Available in light grey 5mm grid or blank pages.
- Staple binding for robustness.
The notebooks ship from the Iceland by airmail. Delivery times vary according to the destination and can be expected to be the following business days:
- 1-2 days for Iceland.
- 5-7 days for Europe.
- 10-15 days for USA and everywhere else.
Please remember these dates are not guaranteed by the carrier and that all items are sent without tracking numbers.
If you want a tracking number or speed shipping, please open a conversation using the "Contact" link.