Tahiti is one of the most dreamlike, beautiful, paradisiacal islands on the planet. The island has a fascinating story. The first Tahitians arrived in about 200 BC, from Indonesia in a migration across several hundred kilometres of ocean, an amazing navigational feat given this people paddled far out into the Pacific Ocean with just small outrigger canoes.
All the papers used in this notebook are certified by FSC and PEFC, which means that they meet all requirements for sustainable forestry.MEASURES & MATERIALS
- Dimensions are 9x14 cm (3½″ x 5½″).
- 1 "Sunshine Yellow" 270g cover.
- 40 pages of Munken Polar 90g paper.
- One color 1225U letterpress printing.
- Available in light grey 5mm grid or blank pages.
- Staple binding for robustness.
The notebooks ship from the Iceland by airmail. Delivery times vary according to the destination and can be expected to be the following business days:
- 1-2 days for Iceland.
- 5-7 days for Europe.
- 10-15 days for USA and everywhere else.
Please remember these dates are not guaranteed by the carrier and that all items are sent without tracking numbers.
If you want a tracking number or speed shipping, please open a conversation using the "Contact" link.